We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is one of the most curious subjects of parents babies walking time. Families who can't wait to see their babies walking towards them and running around do not need to wait too long. Walking in infants start time corresponds to the range of 12-18 months. This time period may vary from infant to infant, as well as the attitude of the family can affect the baby's time to start to walk.
Babies are born with walking reflexes. They have this reflex during the first 3-4 months. They tend to walk as a reflex when they are tried to stand by holding both hands. After the fourth month, this reflex begins to disappear. In fact, the first step is taken here. The baby discovered walking. He now waits for the moment when he can do it alone and walks when the time comes.
Babies can start to walk from the 11th month if they do not have any health problems. However, this is not a problem if it does not work until 18 months. Babies can start walking 18 months. If it still does not show any tendency to walk after this month, it should be taken to a doctor and probable health problems should be investigated.
If your child has started crawling, we can say that he has little time to walk. Some children may tend to walk directly without ever crawling, while others may not survive for a long time. You should be patient and follow your baby. If you become a good observer, you may have a chance to anticipate your baby's possible health problems. Crawling baby when walks We can answer the question lar It starts to walk within 2-3 months after it starts crawling.
Don't get too mixed up!
No matter how vulnerable babies are, sometimes overprotective protection can cause them to fall behind. Babies that will begin to hold on to life should be allowed to tackle difficulties. When he realizes that he gets help every time he gets stuck, he will cry for help instead of struggling with difficulties. Infants should therefore be released on condition that they do not push the limits.
It should not be lifted every time it falls. All these behaviors accustom the baby to laziness. The habits gained at these ages will constitute the identity that they will carry for life. Let him fight for this reason, do not interfere with the fall to get up.
How should the family behave for the baby to walk?
First of all, the family should be conscious. He should know when the baby can walk, not worry early, or be able to recognize and intervene when the walking is delayed.
- Babies walking The foot and leg muscles must be sufficiently developed. They cannot be expected to start walking until this development is complete. If they are forced to walk, they may cause back and hip discomfort. So the baby should be eager to walk on its own and show that it is ready to walk somehow.
- Age of infants walking other coarse motor movements should be observed. For example, it should be able to sit unsupported at 4-6 months and walk supported at 6-10 months. If such coarse motor movements are delayed, support should be obtained from a doctor. It may be too late to intervene if you cannot walk when the walking age is reached. Therefore, not only focus on walking, but all behaviors should be followed.
- Babies should be able to stand even when they cannot walk when they are at their first age. If you are still unable to stand at the age of 13-14 months, seek medical advice. Standing and walking disorders may occur due to brain problems as well as muscle and bone development of the baby. Therefore, moving early makes treatment easier.
- You can help the baby walk by taking walking aids. This will both have fun and accelerate the process of learning to walk.
- You should let him spend time on the ground. Parents do not allow babies to crawl on the floor in order to avoid hygiene measures. This is very wrong behavior. Babies should spend time on the ground to learn to stand up, climb and walk.
- When the baby starts walking, it will often fall. In this case, it should not intervene immediately and stand up. He must learn to fall and get up on his own. It should only be monitored for injury and felt as being followed. It'il give him confidence. Walking in infants the ability to gain depends on the courage the baby will gain.
- Some babies may try to walk at their fingertips. This usually occurs when hard shoes and uncomfortable socks are used. Using a walker in the early months may also cause this condition. This is not abnormal. The baby will soon learn to step on the soles and give up this habit.
- Personal care of the baby should be taken care of. Cutting the nails regularly is an important issue for walking. Striking the nails while walking may cause pain, and may also cause ingrown nails in regular nails. A baby who is disturbed by his feet cannot be expected to walk, and this may cause psychological fear and delay in walking.
- Baby's clothing should not be narrow or plentiful, hard shoes should not be worn and squeezing socks should not be used. All these factors make walking difficult. You can walk around the house with non-slip socks.
- Directing the baby towards a target with movements that will attract the attention of the baby may increase the enthusiasm for walking.
- The baby should not hear a little when he cannot walk, compelling movements should be avoided. They begin to understand you when you are still in the womb. Bad words he might hear can cause trauma.
- If he tries to stand up and clings to the objects he finds, you should not stop him. However, you must make sure that the objects it grabs will not tip over.
- Support should not be given immediately when it is difficult, the baby should not be accustomed to laziness, as well as learning to walk should learn to fall and get up. Leaving security on your own without leaving your hands will accelerate your walking even further.
What should be done if the baby does not walk when the time comes?
The first thing to do in this case is to see a doctor. The doctors who can best reveal the root cause of the problem. Infants may have psychological reasons, lack of development in the nervous system or physical development disorders. Sometimes there is no problem; in this case, the baby should continue to practice and the baby should be encouraged to walk.
In case of delayed walking, the doctor will tell you what to do if he or she has diagnosed a health problem. In this case, the baby's health should not be forced to walk in order to avoid further danger. You should avoid any such behavior that may cause greater discomfort and permanent damage and act according to what you are told.
Do Boys and Girls Start Walking at Different Times?
There is a belief among the public that girls walk earlier; however, this idea has no scientific basis. Studies show that gender is not important in terms of walking time of infants.
Babies when to walk There is no clear answer to the question starts. On average infants walking It starts at the 11th month and can start walking until the 18th month. If after 18 months there is still no sign of walking, you can see your doctor. There is no need to worry before the 18th month. Babies are at least as anxious as families to walk and run. Be patient and witness the miracle…